Based on his interpretation

Go down

Based on his interpretation

Post by haoxinren on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:42 pm

Loosely translated, it means, "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down," meaning that society will tame its onlinesuprashoessale. I've never been a fan of this one. In the natural world it's very true; separate yourself from the herd, and you probably won't last long. But society is different. A standout persona and original thought can be the perfect recipe for success, so long as you don't mind a little risk-taking along the way. The owner of this 1000+whp street Supra-Jessica Barton, the model posing in front of it-has stood taller than most within our scene for what her and her rebellious ways have achieved over the years. A pretty hard nail, if you ask us and nothing's knocked her down yet.
Amidst a schedule full of racing the near-8-second Supra she's built over the years, running the new Double D Tuning effort founded by her and longtime partner Darin Ichihara, and modeling literally across the supra skytop shoes, most people would scarcely have time to spare for friends and fans. But that's part of why we like Jess so much.
In sustaining the petition, the juvenile court stated, "I also remember the mother's history in this case from the beginning. I gave her many chances to show me that she has stable housing so that I could make dispositional orders, and every time the mother lied to me. I will reconsider the situation if is still in the same place by the time that the next hearing comes around."
On December 2, 2009, Mother advised her caseworker that she had moved back into her apartment, gotten a job, and had enrolled in parenting and individual classes. At the adjudication hearing on February 4, 2010, the juvenile court terminated reunification services for Natalie and Nicole to Mother due to Mother's failure to comply with the court-ordered classes and her failure to consistently visit the girls. With regard to Anthony, the juvenile court sustained the section 300 petition to assume jurisdiction over the objection of Mother's attorney, who argued that Mother had a stable job, had remained in the same residence for three months and that the circumstances which led to his sisters' detention did not apply to him. The court rejected Mother's arguments, finding that Anthony was at substantial risk of harm "until she can prove to me that she has stable high quality supra vaider that she is consistently participating in parenting and individual counseling and visiting with her child . . . ." Mother timely appealed.
Any attempt we might make to summarize, even briefly, the evidence presented at trial would be hampered by the fact that appellant has not included in the record on appeal a transcript of the testimony presented at trial. From the court clerk's minutes in the clerk's transcript on appeal we can discern that the witnesses who testified for respondent were persons named Todd Randall, Glen Side and Arthur Patti, and respondent herself. Respondent also called appellant as a witness pursuant to Evidence Code section 776. Defense witnesses were appellant himself and a man named Allan Headley. We do not know what any of these witnesses testified to because we do not have their testimony. The minute’s show that after the completion of trial testimony the court gave the parties a week to file written briefs before the court would render its decision. Respondent's trial court brief describes witnesses Randall and Side as her "expert witnesses" and describes Randall as "an expert in `setting up' mobile homes." It describes defense witness Headley as "an employee of" appellant
In opposition, appellant submitted the declaration of her expert Brad Varity, a civil engineer experienced in pedestrian locomotion and safety investigations. Based on his review of photographs, Varity concluded that the sidewalk separation at its highest measured approximately one and one-sixteenth inches. It was Varity’s opinion that, since the foot of a normal pedestrian has a ground clearance of one-fourth of an http://www.onlinesuprashoessale.com/supra-shoes-supra-tk-society-c-65_68.html, height differentials greater than that are considered tripping hazards under a nationally recognized safety standard. According to Varity, due to the uniform color and texture of the concrete slabs, the defect was difficult to perceive unless a person was looking for it.
Based on his interpretation of the city engineer's deposition testimony and documents produced by the City, Varity was of the opinion that the defect was caused over several years by the shallow roots of a focus tree planted in the sidewalk, that the defect should have been reported by City employees traversing or working in the area, and that the City should have inspected the sidewalk more frequently because of the proximity of the focus tree, whose roots are known to damage sidewalks.
Appellant asked the court to judicially notice that during daylight savings time, the sun creates the least amount of shadows at 11:00 a.m.1
The trial court granted the City's motion for summary judgment because, even assuming the sidewalk defect measured one and one-sixteenth inches, absent dc skate shoes circumstances it was trivial as a matter of law. The court did not reach the issue of notice. Appellant filed this timely appeal from the judgment.

haoxinren
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down